Tuesday 10 December 2013

My First Liebster


Firsts are always special. Close to heart and never forgotten. It was 18th November. Cheers to Bhumi of Hey Wait,Listen! She nominated my blog for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much!!! I accept this award with gratefulness and excitement. Lots of love to you. It’s more than just an award for me. Any kind of recognition small or big gives so much happiness and you can’t imagine how much delighted I am with your generosity. It’s strange we don’t know each other and are connected with strings of our writings and jottings.

Life's Highway, Award




I just love the concept of this Liebster award. It is such a lovely way of recognising and spreading love and encouragements to fellow bloggers. To write more about it and rules of award –
  •   Liebster is a German word meaning- ‘Favourite, Kind or Lovely’.
  •  Award given to bloggers having less than 200 followers.
  •  Award receiver has to nominate 10 other bloggers for this award.
  • Will have to answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
  •   And have to create 10 questions for nominees to answer.

I will now answer the questions posed by Bhumi. Oh, Yes!! This is very very exciting!! She has given some very interesting questions. 

1.     Why did you start blogging?
I always liked writing but I wasn’t consistent. I wanted to write more and regularly. I then discovered that blogging would help me. When one starts a blog there is a responsibility of updating the blog. Reading so many lovely blog and the generous comments of readers seriously provided the right motivation which I wanted.

2.     What is the best thing about you?
   This is difficult! Hmmm… I think… it’s my flexible thinking and my various fields of interests which is best as it allows me in getting connected with everyone around me and which has made me very understanding as an individual.


3.     What did you want to be when you were a child? Why?
          As a child I loved science and only thing I wanted to become was ‘Doctor’. I               used to find a doctor’s job very heroic and blissful and magical and powerful.

4.     If you could live anywhere in this earth, where would it be and why?
          I would love to live in all spheres– Water, Sky and Forest. It might sound little               weird. May be because I wanna experience good and bad and everything of this             mystic world.

5.     Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?
    My life is bit filmy, I think my life script has all it needs to become an entertaing flick... At least I can imagine it would be. There is no harm in it. Right??? For the role I would choose a desi actor … and it would be the bubbly, beautiful  Juhi Chawala. If you need a younger actor then… take Yami Gautam.




6.     Your favourite place to go out to eat? Favourite type of food?
I am a foodie and I don’t mind going out anywhere to eat, the only condition is I must be accompanied by my family or friends. I like anything milky chocolaty… Punjabi vegetarian and everything which falls into junk food category.

7.     Coffee or tea?
Actually none. But if it’s like choose or die then I would go with coffee.

8.     Have you ever regretted posting something on your blog?
Nothing as yet!!

9.     What is the most embarrassing situation you ever had?
I am confused between two situations… Ok… Most embarrassing… during my school days, when I was anchoring an event, I recited a wrong fact in front of whole school unknowingly… I was later corrected by my School principal in front of whole school few minutes later… That time I just wanted to hide my face and wanted to run away… but I had to continue hosting… But since then I made a point of doing my homework properly!!!

10. What’s a nickname you've had or one that you would give yourself?
 Bubbles (one of the power puff girls, remember??)

Now it’s my turn for spreading the love. Let me tell, it wasn’t easy, it’s the toughest part. My 10 nominees are:

Have fun answering these:
  1. What blogging has given you?
  2. Best memory of childhood?
  3. If you are to choose a life form other than human what would it be?
  4. Day or night person, explain?
  5. The nature inspires you to be?
  6. What is unique about you?
  7. First thing on your bucket list?
  8. Singing or dancing?
  9. Your one bad habit?
  10. Your favourite holiday destination and why?

Answer these questions and let me know…
Would love reading…

Waiting eagerly J

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License